Erro resources

It occurs in all projects with resources.
He was unable to identify the resource due to some language problem

one exemplo is this line “self.NotifyIcon1.Icon := resources.GetObject(‘NotifyIcon1.Icon’) as System.Drawing.Icon;”

Erro:
Nenhum recurso adequado para a cultura especificada (ou a cultura neutra) foi encontrado no assembly dado. Verifique se “Server.MainForm.resources” foi incorporado ou vinculado ao assembly “PegasusServer” corretamente no tempo de compilação ou se todos os assemblies satélites necessários podem ser carregados e estão totalmente assinados.
Source: mscorlib
StackTrace: em System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing(String fileName)
em System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Dictionary`2 localResourceSets, Boolean tryParents, Boolean createIfNotExists, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
em System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo requestedCulture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
em System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
em System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name, CultureInfo culture, Boolean wrapUnmanagedMemStream)
em Server.MainForm.InitializeComponent() na C:\Sistemas\ProjetoPegasusOOPrism\Server\UCTMainServerAutenticacao.Designer.pas:linha 682
em Server.MainForm…ctor() na C:\Sistemas\ProjetoPegasusOOPrism\Server\UCTMainServerAutenticacao.pas:linha 263
em Server.Program.Main() na C:\Sistemas\ProjetoPegasusOOPrism\Server\Program.pas:linha 34

is this for resources in the Resources.resx, or for a Form?

If the latter, can you look at the project file in a text editor make sure that the (a) the form as a DesignableClassName tag that is correct and (b) the resx file has a DependsOn tag that points to the source file?

if both look correct, can you send me the project that shows this problem?

thanx,
marc

Form

Solved including DependentUpon, but it will be a big job to do all classes.

I imagine; but essentially those are broken projects, as those tags are and always have been required for the resource to get the right name.

That said, I’ll have a look tomorrow and see if maybe I can add some logic to “guess” the right relationship, if the info is missing.