Error in RemObjects Elements with Water - 10.0.0.2603

I was referring to the internal error.

I will wait for the correction of this bug and then test the performance better and return to inform if the problem still exists.

1 Like

Any news on this case?

My apologies; by mistake, this issue was not assigned a priority; I have set it top ost urgent, now.

Thanks

bugs://85599 got closed with status fixed.

1 Like

I saw that it was fixed, can I have a hot fix?

I can send you a new build, either later today or in the morning… lemme start a fresh build with Water now.

great

bugs://85599 got reopened.

Sorry, had to revert the fix as it broke other (critical) things that would have prevented a b build from getting done. Hopefully the team can revisit and fix for good, tomorrow.

ok

In version 2613 we are able to compile again.

Now our problem is in performance, as we have already sent video by email demonstrating crashes even on clicks in the source’s locations.

Thank you very much for your attention and we hope to be able to solve the performance problems

Happy to hear!

Can you remind ewe where you sent/posted those. We had a couple VS performance threads open, but I thought they had all been addressed over the past few weeks…

email sent on 22/02 by andre@softsystem.com![suport|690x419]

we didn’t have any more answers, we don’t know if they managed to reproduce the case shown in the video

Ah; I didn’t make the connection between you and that thread. I’ll dig back in and see what the status is…

bugs://85599 got closed with status fixed.

Sorry for the insistence, but did you get anything? Would you like a separate topic to be opened for this case?

This was closed as fixed two days ago, so assume it was fixed for coming Friday’s build… :slight_smile:

I’m not referring to 85599 but in this case
“”"
we didn’t have any more answers, we don’t know if they managed to reproduce the case shown in the video

“”

Then I’m not sure what you are referring to…