Error on Load schema file

Hi,

We are trying to map almost six hundred tables using DASchema Modeler but the Relativity Server Admin is showing the error:

“The message size limit of 52422880 bytes was reached while trying to decompress the message.”

We changed the following configurations (MaxDecompressedMessageSize and MaxMessageSize) to 15728640 but it still doesn’t works.

Doing a simple connection with Oracle Database trough DASchema Modeler 7 and mapping all tables, all foreign keys and relations wasn’t mapped. How we can proceed? With old DASchema Modeler works perfectly!

Thanks

Hello.

Sorry for the belated response.
Can you send us an additional information: .daSchema file and table structures, if it is possible. It will allow to investigate the problem in details.

Thanks in advance.

Hi andreyt,

How can I send to you? Is it possible in private or via e-mail?

Thanks,

Daniel

HI,

please send it to support@remobjects.com.

Hi,
I am getting the same error when trying to load a large schema.
Any workarounds on this issue ?

Regards,
Peter Watson

Hello.

I am getting the same error when trying to load a large schema.
Any workarounds on this issue ?

Please set in “Network Settings” Port value for custom channel from 7100 to 7099 and then increase MaxDecompressedMessageSize and MaxMessageSize from 5242880 to 524288000 and try to load .daSchema file again. If it doesn’t help please send us your .daSchema file and version of RemObjects DataAbstract you are using.

Thanks