Error trying to add THIS_FILE : unknown identifier AWSCore

Hi,

what does this error mean ?

Error trying to add THIS_FILE : unknown identifier AWSCore

The toffee ios target builds ok.

Cheers,
John

Also if I delete the Island.Darwin.iOS target from that import, when I build it starts showing the following error

E:             Compiler 'Mode' is not set for Target 'Island.Darwin.iOS'.

And the other thing is that I cant drag the AWSCore project and make it a reference in completionapp

No idea. AWSCore I assume refers to the Amazon Web Services SDK? Are you referencing it? I’ll need a few more details/steps.

Is it set?

No its not set because I removed it using the UI. I thought it might be cached so I closed and reopened fire but it still complains. Only the toffee.ios target is shown. The error is coming from the import project awscore in the zip file.

Well, if the target has no Mode set, that error is valid. Hard to be of more help w/o having more details.

-- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsProjectPostBuildTask skipped for CompletionApp, condition not met.
      <- Project CompletionApp finished, took 22.859s.
      Project 'CompletionApp' built successfully.
      Solution 'CompletionApp' built successfully.
   <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.BuildSolution finished for CompletionApp, took 79.3541s (1:19.354s).

compiles fine for me.

Reproduced. this is because the .user file has settings for that Target too, so technically that target still exists, and has no Mode set ;).

I’ll log an issue to fix that removing a target shod clean the .user file as well. Workaournd for now: delete the .user (or manually delete the target from it).

1 Like

Logged as bugs://E26623.

bugs://E26623 was closed as fixed.