Error using Visual Studio 2019 to Import Delphi as Oxygene

I’m currently evaluating porting our Delphi project over to .NET . I am first looking to see if I can use Elements (Trial - 10.0.0.2595) to do the heavy lifting before we begin. I am getting the following

I am able to import C# and Java, but not Delphi.

I am using the following:
Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise 16.0.22
Elements Trial 10.0.0.2595
Azure VM - Windows Server 2019

John,

What are tour steps for importing? While Water has a menu item to load/convert .bdsproj and .dpr ;project files, I don’t believe we expose any import in VS.

Or does this error happen when you run Oxidizer on an individual .pas file, after adding it to your project?

That said, I’ve found the problem, and am fixing it now, for the next build. If you like, can send you a new build later today.

1 Like

Marc - Thank you for the quick response!

Having the same issue in Water as well. If your fix below does not fix the issue, I can send another screen shot

That would be a huge help! Thanks again

Yeah, i’s expect this to one broken across the board.

I’ve uploaded a new build to your Personal Downloads folder (Login | Portal | RemObjects Software). This should fix the issue, but I have to stress that iu have not had a chance to re-test the fix myself, and probably wont get one until tomorrow.

please let me know how it goes,
marc

Thank you Marc, that was a huge help! Was able to do an initial port, just a matter of replacing components that are incompatible. Appreciate the quick response!

Cool, glad to hear my fix worked; I was just about to reinstall a new build here to re-test it ;).

any time! glad I could help.