Exception Ocurred: No valid licence has been found for Remobjects.DataAbtract.Server.ConnectionManager

I have this problem which only happens on a single server (on the PC where I developed the program and on others where I installed the program this error has never happened to me), I have edited and even deleted the licensex.lic but it seems that at the time of When I publish in visual studio 2019, I am ignoring it or getting that information from another place.

“Exception ocurred: No valid license has been found for the type RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server.ConnectionManager”

Content of my Licenses.Licx

RemObjects.SDK.Server.IpHttpServerChannel, RemObjects.SDK.Server

RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server.ConnectionManager, RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server

RemObjects.DataAbstract.Linq.LinqLocalDataAdapter, RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server

RemObjects.SDK.Server.MemorySessionManager, RemObjects.SDK.Server

RemObjects.DataAbstract.LocalDataAdapter, RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server

RemObjects.SDK.Server.IpSuperHttpServerChannel, RemObjects.SDK.Server

RemObjects.SDK.Server.IpHttpServerChannel, RemObjects.SDK.Server

RemObjects.SDK.Server.MemorySessionManager, RemObjects.SDK.Server

RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server.ConnectionManager, RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server

RemObjects.SDK.Server.EventSinkManager, RemObjects.SDK.Server

Do you deploy your server app together with SDK and Data Abstract assemblies or they are somehow deployed separately?

Together i guess, server was development from another person in a project, i run the app of server and i can make calls from web page from another project. The weird thing is never happen to me and i can run the application in any pc other than this.

You need to find out what is different on that server. Check the version of RemObjects.* assemblies depoyed together with the server .exe file