I finally got the schema cleaned up to only have the two tables that I need (see my previous post).
Now when I try to update the TableDefinitions_XXX.cs file the tool reports “General error occurred while accessing the server Schema”.
The server is running on my local PC and the properties that I’ve filled in are correct to talk to the server. Just to be sure I tried turning the firewall off temporarily but no dice.
I used TCP instead of HTTP and set an AES Password.
The client application seems to be able to connect. That is, I don’t get an exception when I call the DataModule class’ LogOn method.