Happy Holidays & Support Schedule for the next Week+

Hey everyone.

It’s the closing of the year, so I wanted to take a moment to wish all of you, on behalf of everyone here at RemObjects, a happy holiday season and a good path onto the new year.

2020 has been a challenging year for almost everybody, and I hope that most of you have made it thru well. We certainly tried to do our best to stick to business as usual, and I’d like to bel.ieve we done well an shipped some amazing new stuff this year, including a new Elements build every single Friday (two more to come! :). We’re really excited for what we have in store for 2021 — staring with Mercury leaving Beta (if all goes to plan) within the first month!

Our team just done such a great job this year that we decided to give the entire team the time between December 25 and the end of the year off. This means starting Friday, support (both here and via email) will be down to a skeleton crew of me personally occasionally checking in, while the rest iff the team takes a well-deserved break. If you have any urgent support issues, please try to get them in before Thursday, or they might have to wait until the new year, which mean January 4th.

Thanx for everything, and see you in 2021!

yours,
marc

3 Likes

Thank you very much Marc.

I wish all the RO staff my best wishes!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year … with RemObject solutions of course :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Claudio! much appreciated, and the same to you and yours!

1 Like

Thank you. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

1 Like

Thanx, and the same to you!

I should have read this before, my appologize, I wasnt aware of that :sweat_smile: I would have be more chilled haha, nevermind, great and a hopeful start into the new year guys and keep your pace and power up :smiley:

No worries!

1 Like

Thanks a lot my friend, i wish you the same and to all the RO family. Is Amazing to me discover im been here for 17 years! Love RO tools box and hope all the best coding for the team.

P.S. Sorry for the late message. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanx for the kind words, much appreciated! 17 years, yeah, wow. I guess that means we’re old :wink:

1 Like