Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you happy holidays, merry christmas and — although I am sure we’ll talk more on here before then — a happy new year. 2015 has been an awesome year for us at RemObjects — we shipped a lot of stuff this year that — I think and hope — you enjoyed and find useful in your day to day work. We could not do that without your continue support, both financially by buying and renewing our products, and in terms of feedback, encouragements and nice words we hear from you day in and day out.

We got a lot of great things planned for 2016 as well, starting with RO9 and DA9 in (hopefully) January, and also for Elements 8.2.91, Elements 8.3, and beyond. We hope you’ll like what’s coming!

In the mean time, if you’re still looking to spend your christmas money or the last bits of your 2015 budget, make sure to use discount code “XMAS15” in our online store before the end of the year, to save a little bit. Actually, to save 20%. Our Christmas gift to you ;).

Yours,
marc

2 Likes

Happy holidays to all :grinning::sparkler:
Jose A.

1 Like

Thank you very much Marc!

Happy holidays to all great memebers of RemObjects!!!

1 Like

I wish you happy holidays too. Have a nice time and come well into the new year.

Many thanks to the RemObjects team for the great products, the open ear for questions and wishes and especially for your unique good support.

Your products enrich my daily works indeed. At that time in Delphi and today in .Net. They are an integral and reliable part of many of my solutions.

Thank You,
Jens

3 Likes