Hint path for import projects

Hi,
Ive noticed that whenever I drag and drop a import project as a reference of another the hint path uses /ios/

<ProjectReference Include=“MaterialComponents”>

<HintPath>ImportSolution\Bin\Debug\iOS Simulator\MaterialComponents.fx</HintPath>

<Project>{27BBBD62-B2EF-4D57-B82A-DFEFCE99D967}</Project>

<ProjectFile>ImportSolution\MaterialComponents.elements</ProjectFile>

</ProjectReference>

<ProjectReference Include=“MDFTextAccessibility”>

<HintPath>ImportSolution\Bin\Debug\iOS Simulator\MDFTextAccessibility.fx</HintPath>

<Project>{E5AC4600-2135-4E8C-B629-A24D503DE2F9}</Project>

<ProjectFile>ImportSolution\MDFTextAccessibility.elements</ProjectFile>

</ProjectReference>

<ProjectReference Include=“MDFInternationalization”>

<HintPath>ImportSolution\Bin\Debug\iOS Simulator\MDFInternationalization.fx</HintPath>

<Project>{F1AAB223-7C41-4685-A4C2-A673576B386C}</Project>

<ProjectFile>ImportSolution\MDFInternationalization.elements</ProjectFile>

</ProjectReference>

<ProjectReference Include=“MotionAnimator”>

<HintPath>ImportSolution\Bin\Debug\iOS\MotionAnimator.fx</HintPath>

<Project>{D46DF252-6158-4864-BB07-4C5AD029E1CC}</Project>

<ProjectFile>ImportSolution\MotionAnimator.elements</ProjectFile>

</ProjectReference>

MotionAnimator is the one I dropped in, it has \Debug\iOS the others have Debug\iOS Simulator

Im trying to build for the simulator is that why I get "no matching cpu architecture as in screenshot ?

Cheers,
John

Also in the build log I get

W: Could not resolve reference ‘MotionAnimator’ for target ‘Toffee-iOS’ (Simulator).
Reference ‘MotionAnimator’ was resolved to ‘/Users/JohnMoshakis/Library/Application Support/RemObjects Software/EBuild/Obj/MotionAnimator-8CBF51F94B69439BE41587A7617CA3C6CB4ED7C7/Unknown/Toffee-iOS/Device/MotionAnimator.fx’ for target ‘Toffee-iOS’ (Device).
E: Could not resolve reference ‘MotionAnimator’ for target ‘Toffee-iOS’ (Simulator).

It seems like the only way I can get past that error is to do a full rebuild.

the hint path should not matter if the project reference is valid. also, it should resolve from ios to simulator even if it just has a hint path. i’ll need a concrete test case that shows this…