How to execute a HttpRequest of type HttpRequestMode.Post

@ck thanks let me try to figure out what’s going on.

Im running: Fire (8.3.90.1951), Sugar commit e190f0243ce880db5eebaeab86f948a7aa9e5178, testing on Nexus 7, Android 6.0.1.

What I see with this set up is the issue reported here: Fire Beta: Unable to run template Android Application (Swift)

so that Fire get stuck before deploy the Android Application template to the device:

Installing org.me.androidsilversampleapp Calling adb -s 0a21584f install -r "/Users/admin/Projects/MusiXmatch/MXMPortableNETLib/Samples/AndroidSilverSampleApp/./bin/Release/AndroidSilverSampleApp.apk" The process failed to start with the following error:

Then, having no option, I try with AndroidStudio 1.5.1, API Level 23, Marshmallow.
Here before pulling Sugar to latest develop commit (I presume) I get this verifier error:

03-03 14:35:07.048 24771-24732/musixmatch.com.sampleandroidapp W/art: Verification failed on class sugar.Http in /data/app/musixmatch.com.sampleandroidapp-2/base.apk because: Verifier rejected class sugar.Http due to bad method sugar.HttpResponse sugar.Http.ExecuteRequestSynchronous(sugar.HttpRequest)

Maybe, bu this is my supposition, is that those two errors are related in some way.