Http.ExecuteRequestAsJson ClassCastException

Hmm. What version of Elements do you have installed? Sugar should build cleanly with the latest. I’ll check about the Data one not being included in setup. Are you using Fire or VS?

8.3 elements and I’m using VS

Ok, i’ve confirmed that Sugar.Data is missing from the Windows installer; I’ve fixed that for the next release. I’ll attach a copy, so you can get started now without having to rebuild it (but 8.3 should be able to build the latest code from git). Sugar.Cooper.zip (475.6 KB)

1 Like

After I downloaded your sugar.jar and sugar.data.jar and referenced them I get the following error in VS for Android:

(E44) No member “Item” on type “sugar.json.JsonDocument!”

caused by this line:
id = jsonDoc.Item["id"]!.getIntegerValue()

Is this a bug or is the JsonDocument refactored and does it supplies a new way of retrieving items?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate what your doing

i think the binary i sent you yesterday might have bene outdated (i just found we didn’t even build sugar.data on our build system, yet). please try the one attached, instead:

Cooper.zip (662.5 KB)

1 Like

I marked your answer as the solution but i’m starting on the iOS app aswell now but I don’t have the libSugarData.fx either.

Could you be so kind to upload/attach this one as well? Would save me alot of work/headache?

Thanks in advance!

The latest release should have all these?

Thanks. I redownloaded it and it contained them indeed