Hydra - 6.2.103.1251 - RAD Studio 10.3.3 Install Issue

I just installed Hydra - 6.2.103.1251

When I start RAD Studio 10.3.3 I get the following errors:

For package (RemObjects Hydra - RemObjects SDK IDE Integration)

“The procedure entry point @$xp$23Uroclasses@TStringArray could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\win32\Hydra_RO_D26.bpl.”

“Can’t load package C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\win32\Hydra_RO_IDE_D26.bpl. The specified procedure could not be found.”

For package (RemObjects Hydra - RemObjects SDK Integration Library)

“The procedure entry point @$xp$23Uroclasses@TStringArray could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\win32\Hydra_RO_D26.bpl.”

“Can’t load package C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\win32\Hydra_RO_IDE_D26.bpl. The specified procedure could not be found.”

Hi,

Looks like you have outdated RO SDK packages.
Can you recompile RO SDK packages (…\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\BuildPackages_D26.groupproj) and then recompile hydra packages (…\Hydra for Delphi\Source\BuildPackages_D26.groupproj).

if you are using June builds, you can just launch install_DA.cmd (or install_RO.cmd) and later install_HY.cmd for the same purposes from C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build folder