Hydra Trial Load Packages error on Delphi Rio

Hi,

I have installed the Hydra 6 Trial in my Delphi Rio, but when I open Delphi application I have an error to load BPL files from Hydra. I have checked in Library path of Delphi and all directories are in the place correctly.

Case I ignore this error and continue, I have the same error of load bpl Hydra files.

Are any other configuration I have to do to this works fine?

Hi,

What exactly error do you have?
Hydra trial is compiled with Delphi 10.3.3.
What exactly Delphi Rio build are you using?

Hi,

Error

Can’t load package C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\Win32\Hydra_VCL_D26.bpl.
Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.

OK Details >>

This is the error I have received.

Delphi 10.3 Version 26.0.36039.7899

Hi,

weird.

I have the same Delphi build:

Embarcadero® Delphi 10.3 Version 26.0.36039.7899

and I have no errors with Hydra:

Untitled

try to remove all Hydra packages and manually re-add them from C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Hydra for Delphi\Dcu\D26\Win32

note: you may have other name for Program Files (x86) because you are using non-English version of Windows.

Hi,

I’m looking in Install Packages and the problem is on “RemObjects Hydra - IDE Integration”

Looking in folder are only bpl for Hydra_IDE_D26.bpl, is dcp needed?

This is the Hydra file I have installed: RemObjects Hydra - 6.6.0.1309 - Trial

Hi,

as I can see, now Hydra_VCL_D26.bpl package is loaded correctly. Progress.
.dcp is needed only if you want to use package in other packages. so it isn’t needed.

yes, I also used RemObjects Hydra - 6.6.0.1309 - Trial.exe for testing.

can you test if Hydra_IDE_D26 package conflicts with other package, pls?
try to temporary disable all packages and select Hydra_IDE_D26 only? it should install other Hydra packages too

Hi,

I have tryed remove all other components from Delphi keeping only Embarcadero’s default packages like you tell, but the same message:

“Can’t load package Hydra_IDE_D26.bpl. Isn’t possible to find the especified module.”

Pls, have any other way to do this?

I don’t know if I say this,

after Hydra installation all times the Delphi is opening I receive this message.

Hi,

Hydra_IDE_D26 requires these standard Delphi packages:

• rtl
  • designide
  • vcl
  • vclx
  • vclie

and these our packages:

• Hydra_Core_D26
  • Hydra_VCL_D26
  • Hydra_FMX_D26
  • RemObjects_Everwood_D26

I don’t think that you haven’t standard Delphi packages …

our ones are already installed:

Hi,

I’m sorry, my english is not so good and some times I need to use google translate… I think you don’t understand what I want say:

In test I have removed all other packages leaving only delphi default packages and the error persists.

My Delphi is working fine, but I can’t use Hydra.

My goal using Hydra is migrate my Delphi old code to C# .Net to, in the future, migrate my database to Postgres (now I’m using Firebird and having a lot of problems with FireDAC)

One more time, I’m sorry my engilsh…

Regards from Brazil.

Hi,

is it possible to create a virtual machine, install Delphi 10.3.3 Rio and install Hydra to it ?
Will it installed correctly and all packages will be installed or the same error with Hydra_IDE package will be reproduced?

Hi guys!

I’m sorry for the long time to response. I have installed a new Delphi instance and then Hydra start to work and all errors stop apparentely.

I think have one external component broken Hydra installation.

Now I will test install all third part components used in project (I have a lot) to try compile the Hydra and the project to create the host in Delphi.

Thank’s so much for all help