I can't generate my Silverlight xap file anymore

I wanted to change the name of my xap file. I thought I changed the right thing that would affect that, but I wasn’t seeing the change. So I deleted the xap from the solution in order be sure that it was creating it fresh.

Now it does not put a xap in the clientbin folder, at all. I compared the sln and oxygene files between a SL project that works and this broken one and I can’t spot any differences.

In the past when I did this, I just created a new solution file and added all the existing stuff to it. Problem is, I don’t have a Silverlight template with Oxygene anymore.

Anybody have an idea how to get the compiler to make my xap again?

Thanks, logged as bugs://77892

Hello,

Could you please examine next link and see if it helps you to get your xap file back in the project:

Hope it helps.

I was already able to solve this. I went into the Properties of the web part of the solution. Then I went down to the “Silverlight applications”. I removed the application. Then I added it back. All is right with the world. Adding it back must have recreated whatever it needed to recognize the Silverlight xap needed re-creating.

bugs://77892 got closed with status nochangereq.