Import projects with dependant frameworks

Hi,

Im trying to import framework files from Aeris. I get these errors

Parsing (root) file: AerisMapKit/AerisMapKit.h

W: Unknown attribute type: objc_requires_super [/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Nougat/ImportSolution/Aeris/AerisMapKit.framework/Headers/AWFMKAnnotationView.h (68)]
E: Type: AWFWeatherApiResponse was an incomplete type defined in a file that wasn’t included in the import or any of the referenced fx’es [/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Nougat/ImportSolution/Aeris/AerisWeatherKit.framework/Headers/AWFWeatherApiResponse.h (15)]
E: Type: AWFWeatherRequestOptions was an incomplete type defined in a file that wasn’t included in the import or any of the referenced fx’es [/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Nougat/ImportSolution/Aeris/AerisWeatherKit.framework/Headers/AWFWeatherRequestOptions.h (54)]
E: Type: AWFCircularProgressView was an incomplete type defined in a file that wasn’t included in the import or any of the referenced fx’es [/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Nougat/ImportSolution/Aeris/AerisCoreUI.framework/Headers/AWFCircularProgressView.h (13)]

It looks to me as though its missing a reference to types in but its not clear to me what they are.

The solution is here

Cheers,
John

Never heard of

Before. Will need to look into what that’s supposed to do.

Isn’t that just a warning ?

It’s a bit difficult to understand the errors. AerisMapkit has the 3 errors and its referencing header files from other import projects which I havent got references to.

Ok I got it.

So during the AerisMapkit build it says

E: Type: AWFWeatherApiResponse was an incomplete type defined in a file that wasn’t included in the import or any of the referenced fx’es [/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Nougat/ImportSolution/Aeris/AerisWeatherKit.framework/He

AerisWeatherKit is another project so I added a reference to that. I also found

#import <AerisWeatherKit/AerisWeatherKit.h> in one of the AerisMapKit headers

Yeah basically I need a concrete implementation of all used types before I can import it.

Yeah, you’ll need to import this too, and add a reference to the imported .fx or to the import project as project reference, then :wink: