IOS control - how to import and use in Fire not having .framework

Hi,
I want to use in Fire Gauge Control

How should i started with it ?
Some times ago i tried with import project but without success.
Can someone help me with this link and show me how to do it ??
best regards
Mateusz

Mateusz,

The best option is to set the ImportSearchPaths setting to the folder(s) with your header file(s), and then add the root file as #import “x.h” into the Import.h file provided by the template, just as you would in (Objective-)C.

Also, add any .a, .o or .dylib files that need tone linked to your project, with a build action of ImportLinkLibrary (for .dylib, set Copy Local).

yours,
marc

Can you make for me example on this link above… I can’t run it… Maybe I do something wrong can you run it and give me working import. Project with this control … Next time it will be easier for me…
Can you??
Yours
Mateusz

See attached:

LMGaugeView.zip (10.6 KB)

All I did was set the search path to where the headers are You’ll have to adjust it, as its hardcoded to where ei downloaded them to):

added the right import to import.h:

and set the submode to iOS:

whats missing is building the library in Xcode and dragging the .a into the project — I didn’t have the time to create an Xcode library project to build this myself, and the repository doesn’t seem to come with one :(.

Missing element was xcode library… I will try with your directions.
Thank you
Marc

1 Like

Yeah, I assumed you had that (either a .a or a project to create one), before seeing the actual GitHub repo. N iot having that is a fain, (and silly, by whoever created this) as now you have to deal with creating a static library project in Xcode for the one class, yourself, just to build it…

Thanks

1 Like

Marc one question , I can’t see in my import project settings like :
1.Simulator Architecure
2.ImportCodeGen
3.Mode
4.OutputType
5.ProjectGuid
Are they internal settings ??
I did my import project from wizard.

yours
Mateusz

you might need turn on “Show Advanced Settings” (menu, or right-click the Settings Node in the tree)

1 Like