Mail + Attachment/Priority/Disposition notification

I’ve just finished my basic mail c# program, but now I want to add the options for sending mails with attachments, changing the priority and disposition notification.
With your Wiki (http://wiki.remobjects.com/wiki/MessageAttachment_Class) I have absolutly no clue how to do that. Can someone help me please?

Hello.

Unfortunately, RemObjects InternetPack for .NET library doesn’t provide message attachment, priority and disposition notification functionality. Nowadays, it is possible to create simple email message. Please take a look at the appropriate example “SMTP Client” at “C:\Users\Public\Documents\RemObjects Samples\Internet Pack for .NET\C#\SMTP Client”.

Thanks.

So it is impossible to do that stuff? Hm, maybe with another (free) library? I’ve already looked at the smtp-client sample, thanks!

Get I no answer or isn’t there any solution for my problem?

Hello.

Sorry for the belated response.

So it is impossible to do that stuff? Hm, maybe with another (free) library? I’ve already looked at the smtp-client sample, thanks!
Yes, using RemObjects Internet Pack for .NET it isn’t possible to implement functionality you need.

Hm, maybe with another (free) library?
I can advice to use standard Framework System.Net.Mail namespace (see more at System.Net.Mail Namespace | Microsoft Learn)

Hope this helps.

Ok, I will have a look at the standard namespace. Big thanks, andreyt!