Mercury and the market.

I would like to know how Mercury is joining the market, I am very interested in Mercury.

Can you elaborate what you mean?

Yeah, I’d second that.

Note that, as a private company, we on principle do not share sales numbers or sales percentages across Elements SKUs. But we’re very happy with the reception for Mercury, in general.

1 Like

@mh

Well, the answer you sent me is enough, if your company is satisfied, it means that Mercury has a beautiful future.
this is what i needed to hear.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Happy to hear — and welcome to Mercury, I hope! ;).

1 Like

This is good news! I’ve worried a bit about this, given the limited number of Mercury-specific questions I see here in the forum.

–Avonelle

2 Likes

That is understandable, of course.

Let me point out for the record (not just for Mercury but in general) that the public forum here only represents a very small subset of our most vocal, active (and comfortable with public support) users. Many users leverage private email support, and yet more don’t ever contact support or participate online at all, and just happily use the products (weirdos, I know :joy:).

—marc

1 Like

LOL - yes, of course that makes complete sense. Also, I’ll admit that with other vendors I typically use their equivalent of “private” support, mainly because their public forum appears to be a way for them to off-load some support to their clients who are active on the forum. In other words - I get much better service if I submit a private ticket rather than using their public forum. I am quite confident that this is not true of RemObjects, because I’ve received VERY prompt service from your forums, so no need to use private email support. Which is great, because now the things I learn are available to others as well! :grinning:

–Avonelle

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that!

In fact, I’d love for more/most people to use the public support channels, as I think it’s the best way to get answers from both our staff and fellow users, and it helps other lurkers who might have similar questions to learn from the replies, and.or encourage them to engage as well.

But of course I also understand user’s preference for more private communication.

Exactly, and vice versa!

1 Like

Mercury can also be in VBForums under the Other BASIC tab.

VBForums would help a lot in spreading the dialect and would also be an opportunity for several people to exchange different information. :grinning:

Good idea! Please feel free to spread the word and start talking about it there (it’ll be better if that comes from users, than from us directly). I’ll start lurking.

1 Like