Im starting to evaluate Realitivity server as an easy way to migrate my actual app to Linux (ARM/i386/x64) because now my app have data servcies and other services. I plan to separate functions and use for data services only relativity, seems rock solid.
Several questions cant find in docs.
- Run on all the linux plattforms mentioned (ARM/i386/x64) device using mono?
- See the config is by hand. I have several schemas. Anyway to save that config to a file and deploy in a easier way?
- Wich is the better way to login to relativity reusing my actual table of users in db?
- As i undesrtand, services methods not related to data must be provided for another app. Or is possible to plugin services inside relativity? if is possible i assuming only in .NET, rigth?
- Is compatible with any plattform client of DA? Delphi (MOBILE/LINUX/NATIVE) , NET?
- A little off topic but related. On AWS + RELATIVITY + POSTGRESSQL, the configuration to have redundancy is automatic or must have some special considerations?
Thanks for the info.