I’ve noticed that the NSNetServiceBrowser doesn’t seem to work on the latest builds of DA (.1495) when running on iOS devices with 14.2 on them.
To see this, you can simply run https://github.com/remobjects/ZeroConfBrowser on a device. It works perfectly on a device with iOS up to (as far as I have) 13.4.1 (also happy on 12.4.9) but it doesn’t see any services on a device with iOS 14.2.
I have an app in the app store released in Dec 2019 (can’t recall the version but most likely whatever was the stable one then) and it works on 14.2 so I conclude that something has changed that has caused this.
I’ve also tried it on a simulator and it is the same.
Actually, looking closer at this sample, it isn’t actually a RO SDK issue, since it doesn’t have it added, so I’ll move it to Elements in case that’s where the issue is. I thought it was as I’m trying to use it to connect to a TROZeroConfRegistration Delphi component. I only realised this when I reverted to an old DA/RO and it was the same.