I am unable to publish my application using Elements 10.0.2423 on VS2017.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new RemObject Oxygene - ASP.NET Web Application (.Net Framework version 4.5.2)
- Select WebForms and click OK
- Correct any errors and build the sample project
- Create a new Publish profile with the following settings:
- Choose File System and a target location
- Check “Delete all existing files…”
- Check “Precompile during publishing”
- Uncheck “Allow precompiled site to be updatable”
- Successfully publish the application
6 .Manage NugetPackage and install “Oracle.ManagedDataAccess” version 18.6.0.
- Successfully build the application
- Try to publish the application and get the following error > (E24) Could not load referenced assembly “…\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\a047bcb8\f15af73f\assembly\dl3\5852cb26\0092aa44_48ddd401\Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll”: Exceção do tipo ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ foi acionada. WebApplication3 ASPNETCOMPILER 0
P.S: If you try the same steps using Visual C# no error is thrown