Painting issue debugging external code

Hi,
Im trying to debug using step into from a line of Oxygene code which goes into dapper a 3rd party assembly. When I get into the Dapper code and continue with step into each line causes the window to redraw with something else before reshowing the c# file. The file isnt changing.

painting.mov.zip (3.2 MB)

Cheers,
John

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be seeing in this video — all looks normal, but the view is cropped, so all I can see is the code view (which looks fine) and a different file view that the view switches between…

Its the code view. Im stepping through code and I think its a bit disruptive that its not able to step into anything but still shows another intermediate view.

I’m sorry, but I still need you to get a bit more concrete…

Each step into results in the code editor changing to this

OK, let mew try to unpack this.

you are step-in gather code that was not part of you’re project, but has debt symbols. The source files I see in the video are not your code, but the external code from the library you are stepping thru. Each time you stop, the view changes to sow you the /Users/John/Documents/develop/Echoes/Core folder page for a split second, the judos back to the editor?

If that is what’s happening, then (a) how does /Users/John/Documents/develop/Echoes/Core relate to your project? is it a node you selected manually before the debug session started/broke?

And I ask again, van. get a non-cropped view of this, with the thread pane visible?

Thread pane and jump bar. ideally just the whole window.

Yes thats it

The application Im debugging is in

/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Echoes/Core/PostgresDataAsyncConsoleApplication

The first time I get the core window appearing is when I step into the breakpoint I set in my code.

I have my breakpoint on the QueryAsync line and I step into from there

using connection := BuildConnection do
  begin
    var results := await connection.QueryAsync<Sailed>('select "Id" from "Sailed"');
    exit results.ToList;
  end;