PHP client

I want to have a RO server to respond to our PHP application, and I wonder if there is a suggested route? I did build a very quick Delphi JSON server using TROIndyHTTPServer and TROJSONMessage but made it a code first server so I can’t see how to create a PHP interface file for the PHP guys to use. They can see the documentation in a browser but can’t work out how to connect to it.

I can do it with Elements, though it would be quicker (for me) in Delphi first.

Thanks
Jeremy

Import ROSDK Service from your CodeFirst server with ServiceBuilder and generated PHP interface.

Thanks, that worked, what about my choice of server? Does it look the right choice?

to be honest - it doesn’t matter.
for new big projects, RODL-based servers may be better because wizard will generate all code for you. later RODL-based server can be converted into Code-First server.
for existing projects, Code-First servers can be better because allow to easily update existing code

Thanks Eugene, though I was really meaning whether a PHP client is best connecting via a Delphi JSON using those components - though I may try the same thing with Elements as I can do this as a stand-alone thing. It’s more of an API for our PHP app developers to be able to call things on our system (10 year old RO server) and will be set to only respond to the IP address the PHP code is running on.

Also, are there any examples of how to make it work from the PHP side, as my PHP developer is struggling to get it to work and he’s not familiar with the RO side of things. He’s not sure exactly what he’s meant to put in the $path and $method variables.

$path should be message name, usually it is /bin, /soap, etc
$method should be name of service method like DataService , LoginService, etc