Possible bug in schema modeller

I’ve just upgraded to the very latest version for Delphi and noticed something very odd.

I was pasting some manual SQL into a statement of a table in the schema modeller and it wasn’t saving. I pasted it and then moved away and back to the statement and it was blank. I had to do this a few times before it “stuck”.

The fact I’ve never seen this before combined with the recent update makes me think a bug has been introduced here perhaps?

pls specify that driver and subdriver you are used.
is it happened once or this behavior can be reproduced every time?

Hello

Could you provide exact steps to reproduce the issue? F.e. ‘then moved away’ can be doe in literally dozen of ways (switched to another table, to another statement etc), so we need to know exact one you used to pinpoint and fix the issue.

Thanks in advance

I’ve just tried and I can’t make this happen again. I’m using FireDAC against an MSSQL database.

I’ll play with it some more and see if I can reproduce.

Ok this is definitely still happening but I can’t reproduce it reliably, it seems to happen totally at random.

Basically I open up an existing schema, then go to an existing command and expand it. I then click on the existing statement and delete the contents, then click on the command itself again in the left tree, then back on the statement to confirm it’s still empty. I then paste in some new SQL and then once again click on the command and back to the statement and, when the problem happens, the statement is still empty. A second attempt to paste and clicking on the command and back to the statement and it sticks.

As I said it’s very intermittent and I can’t reproduce it reliably yet.

Thanks, logged as bugs://77757

bugs://77757 got closed with status fixed.

Ah awesome, this has been driving me nuts but couldn’t reproduce it reliably.