Hallo Remobjects teams,
I’m using troSynapseSuperchannel with autoreconnect=false.
If the internet connection is of low quality, I regularly get eROTimeout or eRoSuperChannelException exceptions whilst communicating.
That itself is as expected, and if such an exception happens I simply set “Channel.Active=FALSE” and only after a minute or so, I re-activate the channel and try again.
But occasionally something fatal happens, and I only found out about this by checking my log files:
Whilst TROBaseSuperChannel.SetActive(False) is still executing, an OnConnected (!) event is triggered and the SetActive method never returns. As far as I can see, it hangs forever.