Problem of understanding about licenses

if I read your site (see below) I understand that the license resumes 1 year (365 days) at the date of the order for updates and support. So why am I stuck today?

"Purchase RemObjects Products
You can purchase new licenses for our products, or add additional licenses to your existing account, below.

All licenses are per-user, and include one year of free updates and support, starting the day of purchase.

Volume pricing is available for purchases of two or more licenses, and the respective discounts will automatically be reflected in your shopping cart after adjusting the order quantity.

Orders are fulfilled “live” and electronically, so you will receive access to the products right after your order has been placed."

Taru,

Reneweals purchased before prior expiration will extend the license by 365 days from the old expiration. Renewals purchased after expiration will give you a fresh new 365 days from the day you purchase the renewal.

If you purchased a renewal in the past and believe you have received too short a new license, please send us a quick email to sales@ so we can have a look and get this fixed — sometimes the shop can get confused and renew the wrong item, if there’s a confusing game set of old licenses, I apologize in advance if that happened.

Yours,
marc