Problem with migration from 9.0 to 9.3

Just download 9.3. After install my licence is invalid. I down load the licence file but the RemObjects.Everwood.LicenseManager is missing and won’t run. Old interface files now producing an error in the call below stating there is no overload matching the create.
class function CoPrimaryServerService.Create(const aUri: TROUri): IPrimaryServerService;
begin
Result := TPrimaryServerService_Proxy.Create(aUri);
end;
I have reverted back to the older version.
Can you supply a list of breaking changes from 9.0 to 9.3 and find out what happened to my licence.

this tool is located in Program Files:
C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Everwood\Bin\RemObjects.Everwood.LicenseManager.exe - for x64 box
Can you try to import your license with this tool, pls?

weird, _intf should be generated as

CoNewService = class(System.TObject)
  public
    class function Create(const aMessage: IROMessage; aTransportChannel: IROTransportChannel): INewService; overload;
    class function Create(const aUri: TROUri; aDefaultNamespaces: String = ''): INewService; overload;
    class function Create(const aUrl: String; aDefaultNamespaces: String = ''): INewService; overload;
  end;

so calling CoNewService.Create(aUri) is correct.
looks like, autogenerated files (_Intf and _Invk) weren’t regenerated by some reasons on your side.

I have had this issue too, but it is quite weird. The licence was easy, but the code is being regenerated using the old parameters when I do a build, but if I run the RODL editor, it generates the code with the new aDefaultNamespaces parameter included. Which is fine, until I do a build and it wipes it again. This is with 8.1.85.1143. I shall check to see if there is a newer version…

if you uninstall ROD, remove RemObjects SDK for Delphi folder and install ROD form scratch, will it solve your problem?
By other hand, you can have disabled {$DEFINE CODEGEN4} condition inside RemObjects.inc. as a result, it will use old Codegen1 instead of modern Codegen4.

Hmm, having looked, I suspect my system is just not set up to work well. I have RO-SDK v9 in XE2, and v8 in D2007. I shall look into a fresh install… Ignore me for now, but maybe someone else will benefit from this being mentioned.