Problem with references

elements 10.0.0.2321
Visual Studio 2015 Community update 3

The problem of the references continues in the .2321 version and at each moment it gets a little more complicated. It is no longer that I can not put relative references (VS 2015: Fixed Path in references problem) now the absolute ones do not work either.

It’s awful. Every project that I open with the new version breaks down and it is impossible to compile it. I have to go over all the references and make manual changes to make it work.

Example
Code in previous versions:

<Reference Include = "EnvDTE">
       <HintPath> C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Microsoft Shared \ MSEnv \ PublicAssemblies \ envdte.dll </ HintPath>
     </ Reference>

Code in the current version:

<Reference Include = "EnvDTE">
      <HintPath> C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Microsoft Shared \ MSEnv \ PublicAssemblies \ envdte.dll </ HintPath>
      <FixedPath> True </ FixedPath>
    </ Reference>

I believe that these modifications (if they are essential) Oxygene would have to do when opening the project.

Really, I’m hitting a beating to work, with the projects I need, that I can not anymore. I do not advance anything in my work.

Thanks, logged as bugs://80920

What exactly is <FixedPath> supposed to do? is the HintPath correct, as specified? Why does it have spaces around the backslashes? What’s the exact t error?

this is all rather vague…

bugs://E21923 was closed as fixed.