Today we found a major problem for our build environment and we can reproduce it.
First, we create a VS C# project and an Oxygene project (attached, only for demonstration). C# use a class of the Oxygene project (VS2017, Net4.5.2), all works fine. We test it with RemObject 9.3.
Now we transfer this to our build server: Teamcity, latest release, RemObject, 9.3, latest VS2017 build tools. Again, all is fine (see detailed msbuild build server log RemObjTest_Build_RemObj9.3.Success in attached archive).
Now we update our local machine with RemObject 10 (stable and nightly), all works fine again like expected.
Now we update our build server to RemObject 10 (stable and nightly). Build server fails. Build task can compile the elements project without any problems. But C# build task forget the RemObject project to reference and we don’t know why. We attach also the detailed msbuild log from build server: RemObjTest_Build_RemObj10Fails.
We have no idea what’s wrong. We test this with a clean build server installation in a new virtual machine.
Test RemObject Compiler.zip (37,6 KB)