Remote project is already part of the solution as a different file

Hi,

Im getting this error but Im not sure what it means ?

E: Remote project ‘github.com/mosh/Moshine.MessagePipeline/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core.elements:*’ referenced from ‘SailingLogSelfHosted.Core’ is already part of the solution as a different file.
| Existing project is at ‘/Users/JohnMoshakis/Library/Application Support/RemObjects Software/EBuild/Packages/EBuild/github.com.mosh.Moshine.MessagePipeline/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core.elements’.
| New reference would be at /Users/JohnMoshakis/Library/Application Support/RemObjects Software/EBuild/Packages/EBuild/github.com.mosh.Moshine.MessagePipeline/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core.elements’.

I have a solution with a number of libraries, a .net exe, .net web application and a .net core console app.

It rebuilds ok but as soon as I try and debug SailingLogSelfHosted.Core, that error appears.

Cheers,
John

Excactly what it says. You’re pulling in a remote project from http://github.com/mosh/Moshine.MessagePipeline/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core/Moshine.MessagePipeline.Core.elements:*, but the same project (i.e. a project with the same name or id) is already part of the solution, using a local file path.

That said, there is a small bug in the code that checks this; fixed now.