Start New Project - Partially Off Screen

I’m not sure if it’s just my Mac system, but when I go to start a new project in Fire(build 2759), the menu to save the project is partially off screen bottom left and is immovable. Anyone else having this issue?

MacBook Pro, 16-inch, 2019, Monterey 12.4, Graphics AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB

I’ve seen this too, I thought it was a local glitch, but apparently not, if you have it too.

it doesn’t happen all the time (for example right now I cannot reproduce it), but as I recall it only happens when invoking New project from the “Start a New Project | More Templates…” menu, right?

it should attache to the Welcome screen (and does for me, right now, as shows below), but apparently sometimes doesn’t.

I’ll see what I can do to mitigate this; for now workaround is to cancel the bad dialog with Escape, and then invoke it via “File | New Project…” or ⌘⌥N, which launches it standalone…

My apologies.

I’m able to reproduce it on my end by selecting ‘Start a New Project’ on the Welcome screen and selecting one of the templates listed. If I select ‘More Templates…’ then it works as expected. :disguised_face:

ah yes! checking…

Forgot to reply earlier; fixed for vNext.

1 Like

Cool beans :beans: :beans: You da’ man! :sunglasses:

1 Like