Steam read error

Hi,
My application link with development environment without any error. If connect to production site with public static IP, some modules have the error. I checked DB, Tables, SP that are as same as development. How to solve it? My DA version is 1527

error

Hi,
I tested to using TP-link router with same environment. It works fine. So I guess it should be the Sonicwall firewall setting issue. I already set the rule to open the TCP 7099 port for my application. So I can login the application successfully. But if use some features have VIEW or SP, it involves data steaming that will got the error. Which protocol need to open? I guess DA (INDY) need to open the other protocol. If normal router, it only has the port forwarding without protocol control.

Hi,

you shouldn’t open any additional ports on client-side’s router in case http(s) protocol is used.

some ideas:

• try to temporary disable message’s envelopes if they are used
  • try to temporary disable compression if BIN message is used
  • try to change message type with other one, like BIN->JSON (or other). it should solve stream read error, but may decrease performance

You can drop email to support@ and provide source of simple client for your server on production site.
we will try to understand why response stream contains errors

Hi,
I will prepare the sample for you. Thanks.

Hi,
Sorry that I found the problem is my typo in 1 connection’s IP address. It works fine after I fix the IP address.
Thanks!