SuperHTTPChannel has issues in RO 10.0.0.1485

Hello!

I have installed the version in subject a few days ago and on the client I am getting this error:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] fClientForm.pas(8): F2613 Unit ‘uROSuperHTTPChannel’ not found.

It should be noted that the DCU file is, indeed, missing, but the library path seems correct.
I am not sure how to fix this.
Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hi,

why are you using this outdated version? it was released 2 years ago.

what version of Delphi are you using?

What version should I be using??

Hi,

for example, the latest one (10.0.0.1559).

10.0.0.1485 doesn’t have Delphi 11 support because it was released before Delphi 11 was released

Hi!

Actually, I have checked and I am using the latest one but the installer kind of fails because I am using the Pro edition of Delphi and I think RO is trying to do something only available in the Enterprise edition.

Hi,

what issue you had with the latest installer?
Our installer supports Pro edition of Delphi too.

Hi!

When I install the DA one that I have very recently purchased, upon loading Delphi I get a number of runtime errors when loading the packages in the form of “entry point not found”.
I am not sure why it’s doing this, I had assumed it were doing something odd with the OTA which absolutely works in Ent but not in Pro!
Right now I have it only loading the RO side but absolutely not the DA side. If you want I can uninstall and reinstall it again and show you a prtscr of the error

Hi,

Can you reinstall DA and send to us C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build\dataabstract_log.html.
it will allow to see compilers errors.

Hi, here is the compilation log.
dataabstract_log.zip (26.1 KB)

Hi,

according to log, everything is ok - all packages were compiled w/o any issues.

Okay… let me show you how “everything is ok”:
image.png

Then the IDE completely locks up.

Cheers!

Hi,

according to log:

<action name="delphi.build" args="$(RO_Source)/DataSnap/RemObjects_DataSnap_D28.dpk, {"delphi":"28","platform":"win32","destinationFolder":"$(roDelphi)/Dcu/D28/win32","unitSearchPath":"..." result="1" took="0s">
<message>
Building: C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\DataSnap\RemObjects_DataSnap_D28.dpk
</message>
<message>
Running: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\dcc32.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\DataSnap\RemObjects_DataSnap_D28.dpk" -Q -B -D"DESIGNTIME" -D"REMOBJECTS_DESIGNTIME" -NS"system;Datasnap;winapi;System.Win;Data;VCL;" -NO"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32" -N0"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32" -LE"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32" -LN"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32" -E"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32" -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source" -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Lib\win32\Release;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Lib\win32\Debug;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Everwood\Dcu\D28;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\ZLib;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\RODEC;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\DataSnap;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\Grijjy;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\Synapse;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Everwood\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Dcu\D28\win32;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\DataSnap"
</message>
<message>
Embarcadero Delphi for Win32 compiler version 35.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2022 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
6661 lines, 0.50 seconds, 49296 bytes code, 288 bytes data.
</message>
</action>

RemObjects_DataSnap_D28.dpk package was built w/o any issues.

this error can be raised in case Delphi tries to load packages that were compiled with different versions of Remoting SDK .

try to do these actions:

• remove all Remoting SDK & DataAbstract packages from Delphi IDE
  • close Delphi IDE
  • launch install_DA.cmd under current user - it will add correspondent entries to register

Will it solve this case?