The designer loader has not been initialized yet. You may only call this method after initialization

Curious. Then what you described in the last message is just an IDE glitch (fixed), but should not be the cause suppressing the messages does not work. A test case would be appreciated.

in 2772:
Find in solution - ok
resource problem - ok

perfect. so remaining issues:

• compiler errors sometime crash the IDE
  • W72s (sometimes?) don’t get ignored

?

this case no longer occurs in recent versions

this case I am not able to isolate in a small application, my application is very large, a little complex to send. I’m trying

Ah perfect. happy to hear!

error E548: Unknown type “InstanceType”, did you mean “RemObjects.Elements.System.InstanceType”?

IN DESEIGNER.PAS

class var fDefaultInstance: InstanceType;

Curious. believe this is a regression bug from a different fix yesterday… Which .designer.pas file is that, and can I see the original file? (like settings, resx, whatever)

WindowsApplication4.rar (168.5 KB)

Hm this compiles fine here for me, oddly.

Ah nevernkind. ignored errors :wink:

class var fDefaultInstance: InstanceType; // E548 Unknown type "InstanceType", did you mean "RemObjects.Elements.System.InstanceType"?

A post was split to a new topic: VS17.3 editor crash

Fixed, thanx.

Can we start new threads for unrelated;ated new issues? otherwise this will become unwieldy to keep track of… I’ll split this one out.

I do still need infos of the W72 issue

ok, I will try to identify these 2 cases.

1 Like

can you generate a compilation?

I’ll update the next build I have for you, yeah. prolly gonna take 1-2h, as I only just started a new build.

11.0.0.2772B is up for you.

thank you

1 Like