UniGui application server connect DAServer

Hi,
My DAServer need to serve VCL application and UniGui Server. What components need to add in UniGui datamodule? Should I use the TClientDataModule components in UniGui’s TUniMainModule?

Hi

I don’t know what is UniGui Server.
our components can be put to usual TDataModule or TForm or their descendants.

Hi Timothy

uniGUI and DA working very well together!

To connect your uniGUI app to a DAServer follow this points:

1. put your Client channel and Message components in MainModule. Every uniGUI session they must have their own channel and message
  2. in uniGUI create your datamodule (Application datamodule or Free datamodule) put DARemoteDataAdapter component and create your TDAMemDataTable components.

Now you use the datatables normally in your uniGUI forms or frames like a VCL application

Best regards

Hi,
Thanks for your advises. I want to clarify the following questions.

1. All DA components put in TUniGUIServerModule or TUniGUIMainModule?
  2. Should I put all VCL’s TClientDataModule connection code in UniGui DataModule?

Hi Timothy

1. All DA components put in TUniGUIServerModule or TUniGUIMainModule?

Your “ROChannel” and “ROMessage” they must be in TUniGUIMainModule. TUniGUIServerModule is a singleton but access to your DAServer must be per session

1. Should I put all VCL’s TClientDataModule connection code in UniGui DataModule?

I suggest you to put “ROChannel” and “ROMessage” in TUniGUIMainModule but your TDAMemDataTables in your custom datamodules.

Noted with thanks.