uROBaseSuperHttpChannel does not compile if the LOG symbol is defined

Hello,

I have just upgraded to the latest RO SDK version and in one of my projects where the LOG symbol is defined, I can’t compile uROBaseSuperHttpChannel as there are three lines where the code inside the LOG section references unknown variables.
There are two inside TROBaseSuperHTTPChannel.SendWelcome and one inside TROBaseSuperHTTPChannel.ROActiveAsyncTransportChannel_InvokeRequest

Clearly, those variables were renamed in the context of the update, but apparently the LOG lines were forgotten.
Not much of an issue for me, but it may disturb other people.

Hi,

weird. we undefine LOG and redefine it again so your LOG should have no influence at all:

implementation
{$UNDEF LOG}{$IFDEF uROBaseSuperHttpChannel_debug}{$DEFINE LOG}{$ENDIF}

so you shouldn’t catch this case while you don’t use uROBaseSuperHttpChannel_debug define

You are definitely right, I did not look for the origin of the LOG symbol being defined.
As it turns out, the project I was having the issue with defines uROBaseSuperHttpChannel_debug which is a mystery I’ll have to elucidate with the colleague in charge of this project.
So this thread should really read “does not compile with uROBaseSuperHttpChannel_debug defined”.

Hi,

this define if for internal usage and it isn’t designed for usage in usual environment.
fixed for next build.

1 Like