Use .net core version of the compiler

Hi,
I was trying this out in Fire and I get

E:                   Internal error: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'RemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES environment variable: dlopen(libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll, 0x0001): tried: 'libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll' (no such file), '/Users/JohnMoshakis/Documents/develop/Moshine.Foundation/libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll' (no such file)

When compiling and in code completion.

Cheers,
John

External or internal compiler?

Both. I have all these runtimes installed

.NET runtimes installed:
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.2 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.3 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.4 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 7.0.0-preview.3.22178.4 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 7.0.0-preview.6.22330.3 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.2 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.3 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.4 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 7.0.0-preview.3.22175.4 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 7.0.0-preview.6.22324.4 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]

Reproduced. Workaround: copy libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dylib from ./Bin to ./Bin/Core, that should take care of it. I’ll of course fix for next week.

Logged as bugs://E26199.

You meant from my Elements folder to the Core folder ? I tried that and get the same issue

To the subfolder, yes. Odd.

Looks like a.NET Core bug on non-Windows :(. I’m looking into options.

For now, renaming it to libRemObjects.Elements.LLVM.dll seems to do the trick, as nasty as that is.

1 Like

Thanks. That fixed it.

2 Likes

bugs://E26199 was closed as fixed.