Verbosity between Normal and Quiet

Hello,
would it be possible to add another option between Quiet and Normal verbosity switches? Or change one of these two? What I’m looking for is when I rebuild my elements project I don’t want to see “Reference:” and “Source file:” lines in output.

So it would look like this:

> C:\Users\KolarD>"C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Bin\EBuild.exe" --projects "C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\Sys_jadro\Sys_jadro.elements" --configuration:Debug --rebuild --out:"C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\bin" --verbosity:Normal
> RemObjects EBuild. An open source build engine for Elements and beyond.
> Copyright RemObjects Software 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. Created by marc hoffman.
> Version 10.0.0.2369 (develop) built on talax, 20190201-190555. Commit ea53b4b.
> 
> H: Local variable "tmp" is assigned to but never read [C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\Sys_jadro\Objects\C_Timer\_CTimer_spoustece.pas (542)]
> H: Local variable "m_nazev" is assigned to but never read [C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\Sys_jadro\Objects\S_Sestavy_a_soubory\_SSablona_sestavy.pas (322)]
> H: Local variable "ac" is assigned to but never read [C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\Sys_jadro\Objects\SWorkFlow_NEW\_SWorkflow.pas (122)]
> H: Local variable "m_nalezene" is assigned to but never read [C:\OmniTool - Workspaces\JadroTest1401\JadroTest1401\Sys_jadro\Objects\SWorkFlow_NEW\_SWorkflow.pas (221)]
>    Solution 'Sys_jadro' built successfully.

Thank you in advance

so essentially you want Quiet, but still see the version banner (but nothing else extra)?

Well version banner, warnings and the info that build was successful.

the warnings and hints should come through even in Quiet mode already!?

The point is: Quiet or Silent gives no information when the build is successfull. And Normal gives too much information :). We would like a mode, which would provide information about the result, but doesnt repeat inputs, which normal does. IMHO you could just add warnings and fail/succ info to the quiet mode.

Yes, it’s a bug, if the quiet mode does not list those. I’ll have a look and fix.

Thanks, logged as bugs://81906

bugs://81906 got closed with status nochangereq.

Instead of emitting the messages for silent, I fixed (a while ago) that Normal is less verbose.