I’m starting to build a large project (a point-of-sale) that need to be on Web(API), iOS/Android, and Windows/Linux/Mac command line tools. I wish to do all in native swift, including the Web/Api. My only serious problem is target android.
I’m ok with build the GUI for each target, but need to clarify some things:
- I can use/call thirdy-party libraries just fine (coocapods, nugets, whatever-use-android)? I will need to call several apis, as georeferencing, printers, barcode scanners, maps, and more important, RDBMS (sqlite, postgresql)
- I can do the bulk of coding in xcode and “just” compile with fire for windows/android?
- For android, is possible to use xamarin apis?
- How is the stability of silver backend? Is something I could rely on or is still worked on?
- Is possible to do code on silver and reusing it on native swift/.net/java?
- Any hints or gotchas in doing some project like this?
- Can fire allow to put a font size directly? “Ginormous” Is too small for my 32" 4k monitor