Water crash when updating the file of opened project

Hi

Water crashed when I had opened a project and replaced one of files from explorer with newer version. Here is the log :

The process cannot access the file 'C:\project\DK11\Src\Layers\Common\GisLayerDXF.pas' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RemObjects.Elements.RTL.FileHandle.$New(String FileName, FileOpenMode Mode)
at RemObjects.Elements.RTL.File.ReadBinary(String aFileName)
at RemObjects.Fire.ProjectSystem.FileBuffer.loadContentWithUsedEncoding____date(Encoding& encoding, DateTime& changedDate)
at RemObjects.Fire.BaseLibrary.FBLFileBuffer.reloadContents()
at RemObjects.Fire.ProjectSystem.FileBuffer.<reloadContentsFromDisk>b__1()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

curious. was the file locked by anyone?

I left the running Water with opened project in the office and later from home copied modified file overwriting existing. In the morning I saw the error message.

Ah, so you copied the vile remotely via SMB? I guess isn that fuse transfer took longer, maybe the transfer itself had it locked. Did you copy the file to the machine running Water, or did Water have the file open from a remote mount that you copied the new file to locally?

Remotely via VPN, I work on Windows machines. Yes, I copied the file to the machine running Water.

Thanks, logged as bugs://82798

bugs://E23171 was closed as fixed.