Water issue

I have an issue with the latest water beta. Program loads and mouse over the taskbar icon show miniaturised version of main water window, but this window does not display on the main desktop. Clicking the taskbar icon just created another miniaturised window on the taskbar.

Elements works fine in visual studio.

Kind regards

George

Solved by correcting window_X and window_Y settings in the registry as per a previous topic.

George

thanx. ill make sure to get this fixed for one of the next betas to make sure Wayer validates the coordinates, once in back in office and had my Mac Pro and Windows.

out of curiosity: did your screen setup/resolution change, or did those values just go bad “on there own” at some stage?

—marc

Thanks, logged as bugs://78541

Dear Marc

Thank you for your email.

I do connect my surface pro to an external monitor and may have extended the display, which I do not normally do, rather than just displaying on the external monitor. I believe the co-ordinates in the registry were window_X -16000, 0000 and window_Y 0000, -16000. Easily solved after reading a previous thread in the water forum.

Thanks for all your efforts in supporting and enhancing elements, fire and water.

Kind regards

George

Thanx. it’s probably the extra screen that causes the (then valid) negative coordinates — so THAT part of Water isn’t misbehaving, then, it’s only the validation that needs to be added.

bugs://78541 got closed with status fixed.