What am I supposed to do about "() Project Reference 'InsteonViewmodels' has no matching target (Echoes .NET) Insteon" error?

I created a project with VS 2017. I had my Viewmodels in a folder in that project. I wanted to pull the Viewmodels out to a separate project. When I went to create a new library project, there were several choices. One was a “.Net standard” which I read was the latest replacement for a portable library. So I decided to give that a try. I created the project, moved the Viewmodel code out of the original project by dragging and dropping into the new project (after deleting the Class1 generated from the template). Then I removed the Viewmodels folder from the original project. Then I added a Nuget reference to Newtonsoft. Then I added a reference to the Viewmodels project to the original project. On recompiling, I get:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error () Project Reference ‘InsteonViewmodels’ has no matching target (Echoes .NET) Insteon C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Echoes.targets 45

The Viewmodels project itself compiles without a problem.

What does one do to correct this situation? I don’t really understand what the error message is trying to tell me, nor what corrective action to take.

The main project is a WPF project.

… time passes …

I see that the new project had a reference to Echoes added. The main project does not have Echoes. Is this just a template problem?

i’d need to see more details, like a full diagnostic build log, or the actual projects.

How do I create “a full diagnostic build log”?

I’ll try to upload the solution zipped…

I think this is it:

insteon.zip (5.2 MB)

… time passes …

I see that the Echoes was added to the original new .Net standard library references and it is NOT in the main project, fwiw.

Also, I wasn’t clear what I added the Nuget package to. I added it to the new library project, not the main project.

… time passes …

I tried adding Echoes to the main project, but that didn’t change anything.

Any more information on this one?

my apologies, i’ve been in non-tech mode (docs and stuff) the last few days so i dropped the ball on this. i’ll have a look in a bit, or first thing tomorrow morning.

For one, your project IDs don’t match:

<Project DefaultTargets="Build" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" ToolsVersion="4.0">
  <PropertyGroup>
    <ProductVersion>3.5</ProductVersion>
    <RootNamespace>InsteonViewmodels</RootNamespace>
    <ProjectGuid>{8d3631ad-0262-49b8-b47b-317659f6bddb}</ProjectGuid>

vs

<ProjectReference Include="..\InsteonViewmodels\InsteonViewmodels.elements">
      <Name>InsteonViewmodels</Name>
      <Project>{75c17b76-ba09-46dc-98fa-586e7a406961}</Project>
      <Private>True</Private>
      <HintPath>..\InsteonViewmodels\Bin\Release\InsteonViewmodels.dll</HintPath>
    </ProjectReference>

I don’t know who/what created these project references, but these IDs are supposed to match.

For another, there’s a bug in EBuild for project references when the subtype does not match with “.NET” vs “.NETStandard”. I’ve fixed that now so that any .NET Standard-compatible Echoes project will accept .NETStandard project references. I can send you a fixed build tomorrow — my apologies for this bug.

I’ve uploaded a new build for you to Personal Downloads…

I created them both using VS 2017 and Oxygene using the Oxygene templates.

RemObjects Elements version: 10.0.0.2331

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to see from your project listings. I’m not sure what project IDs are supposed to match. I had the original project and then I added another .Net Standard project to the solution where I intended to move the Viewmodel pieces. I don’t make any IDs as they get made automatically. I haven’t the foggiest idea what if anything I’m supposed to do to fix something.

Thanks for making the new build. I’ll go find it and try to create the viewmodels project again. (I moved everything back into the main project again so will start from there again.)

Well. The two guids need to be the same…

How did you create the project reference?

Change the guys in the ProjectReference to be the actual guild of the project you are referencing. (Ie 8d…)

I just added a reference from the first main project to the new class library project by right clicking on the References node. The dialog that came up had a choice for choosing projects to add the reference from and I added a reference to the newly created library project.

Since I already put my viewmodels back into the main project and removed the class library I had, to test things with your new beta, I just added a .Net standard class library to the solution.

Here is what was in the main project:

<PropertyGroup>
    <ProjectGuid>{21822f20-a0f1-459f-aa79-3e1091bfd0ff}</ProjectGuid>
    …

Here is what was created in the library project:

<PropertyGroup>
    <RootNamespace>ClassLibrary1</RootNamespace>
    <ProjectGuid>{0a5bcd9e-b3a4-4a16-b137-c770e23cf957}</ProjectGuid>

After adding the class library project to the main project, it has:

<ItemGroup>
    <ProjectReference Include="..\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements">
      <Name>ClassLibrary1</Name>
      <Project>{0a5bcd9e-b3a4-4a16-b137-c770e23cf957}</Project>
      <Private>True</Private>
      <HintPath>..\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Release\ClassLibrary1.dll</HintPath>
    </ProjectReference>
  </ItemGroup>

The guids DO match.

Here is the compile output:

------ Build started: Project: ClassLibrary1, Configuration: Debug ------
Build started.
Project "ClassLibrary1.elements" (default targets):
Initial properties:
  ALLUSERSPROFILE                = C:\ProgramData
  AndroidTargetsPath             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\MDD\Android\V150\
  APPDATA                        = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Roaming
  AssemblyName                   = ClassLibrary1
  BuildingInsideVisualStudio     = true
  CommonProgramFiles             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
  CommonProgramW6432             = C:\Program Files\Common Files
  COMPUTERNAME                   = DENTOUCH
  ComSpec                        = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
  Configuration                  = Debug
  CpuType                        = anycpu
  CurrentSolutionConfigurationContents = <SolutionConfiguration>
<ProjectConfiguration Project="{21822f20-a0f1-459f-aa79-3e1091bfd0ff}" AbsolutePath="C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\Insteon.elements">Debug</ProjectConfiguration>
<ProjectConfiguration Project="{0a5bcd9e-b3a4-4a16-b137-c770e23cf957}" AbsolutePath="C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements">Debug</ProjectConfiguration>
</SolutionConfiguration>
  DefineConstants                = DEBUG;TRACE;
  DevEnvDir                      = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\
  Device                         = true
  DriverData                     = C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverData
  EBuildMSBuildProjectFile       = ClassLibrary1.elements
  EBuildXmlDetailsFile           = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\obj\Debug\ClassLibrary1.xml
  EnableAsserts                  = True
  EnableUnmanagedDebugging       = False
  FrameworkSDKRoot               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\
  GenerateMDB                    = True
  GeneratePDB                    = True
  GetTargetPathDependsOn         = ;
  HOMEDRIVE                      = C:
  HOMEPATH                       = \Users\mtied
  iOSTargetsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\MDD\iOS\V150\
  IsFullBuild                    = true
  LOCALAPPDATA                   = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local
  LOGONSERVER                    = \\DENTOUCH
  Mode                           = Echoes
  MSBuildAssemblyVersion         = 15.0
  MSBuildBinPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildExtensionsPath          = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildExtensionsPath32        = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildExtensionsPath64        = C:\Program Files\MSBuild
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath      = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath32    = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath64    = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsRoot      = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\
  MSBuildLoadMicrosoftTargetsReadOnly = true
  MSBuildNodeCount               = 1
  MSBuildProgramFiles32          = C:\Program Files (x86)
  MSBuildProjectDefaultTargets   = Build
  MSBuildProjectDirectory        = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1
  MSBuildProjectDirectoryNoRoot  = Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1
  MSBuildProjectExtension        = .elements
  MSBuildProjectFile             = ClassLibrary1.elements
  MSBuildProjectFullPath         = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements
  MSBuildProjectName             = ClassLibrary1
  MSBuildRuntimeType             = Full
  MSBuildRuntimeVersion          = 4.0.30319
  MSBuildSDKsPath                = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Sdks
  MSBuildStartupDirectory        = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE
  MSBuildToolsPath               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildToolsPath32             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildToolsPath64             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\amd64
  MSBuildToolsRoot               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildToolsVersion            = 15.0
  MSBuildUserExtensionsPath      = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSBuild
  MSBuildVersion                 = 15.8.169
  Name                           = ClassLibrary1
  NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS           = 8
  OneDrive                       = C:\Users\mtied\OneDrive
  Optimize                       = False
  OS                             = Windows_NT
  OutDir                         = .\Bin\Debug
  OutOfProcess                   = true
  OutputPath                     = .\Bin\Debug
  OutputType                     = Library
  Path                           = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\dotnet\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Bin;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Programs\Fiddler;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
  PATHEXT                        = .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
  PkgDefApplicationConfigFile    = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\15.0_804f84f8\devenv.exe.config
  PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE         = x86
  PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432         = AMD64
  PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER           = Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
  PROCESSOR_LEVEL                = 6
  PROCESSOR_REVISION             = 3c03
  ProductVersion                 = 3.5
  ProgramData                    = C:\ProgramData
  ProgramFiles                   = C:\Program Files (x86)
  ProgramW6432                   = C:\Program Files
  ProjectGuid                    = {0a5bcd9e-b3a4-4a16-b137-c770e23cf957}
  PSModulePath                   = C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\PowerShell\Modules\
  PUBLIC                         = C:\Users\Public
  RootNamespace                  = ClassLibrary1
  RoslynTargetsPath              = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Roslyn
  RuntimeVersion                 = v25
  SDK35ToolsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\
  SDK40ToolsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\NETFX 4.6.1 Tools\
  SESSIONNAME                    = Console
  Simulator                      = false
  SolutionDir                    = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\
  SolutionExt                    = .sln
  SolutionFileName               = Insteon.sln
  SolutionName                   = Insteon
  SolutionPath                   = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon.sln
  SystemDrive                    = C:
  SystemRoot                     = C:\WINDOWS
  TargetDir                      = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug
  TargetExt                      = .dll
  TargetFileName                 = ClassLibrary1.dll
  TargetFramework                = .NETStandard
  TargetFrameworkIdentifier      = .NETFramework
  TargetFrameworkMoniker         = .NETFramework,Version=v4.0
  TargetFrameworkVersion         = v4.0
  TargetName                     = ClassLibrary1
  TargetPath                     = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\DebugClassLibrary1.dll
  TargetPlatformIdentifier       = Windows
  TargetPlatformMoniker          = Windows,Version=7.0
  TargetPlatformSdkPath          = 
  TargetPlatformVersion          = 7.0
  TEMP                           = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Temp
  TMP                            = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Temp
  USERDOMAIN                     = DENTOUCH
  USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE      = DENTOUCH
  USERNAME                       = mtied
  USERPROFILE                    = C:\Users\mtied
  UsesEBuild                     = True
  UTFOutput                      = true
  VCTargetsPath                  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\
  VCTargetsPath10                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\
  VCTargetsPath11                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\
  VCTargetsPath12                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\
  VCTargetsPath14                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\
  Verbosity                      = diagnostic
  VisualStudioDir                = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017
  VisualStudioEdition            = Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017
  VisualStudioStyleErrors        = true
  VisualStudioVersion            = 15.0
  VSAPPIDDIR                     = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\
  VSAPPIDNAME                    = devenv.exe
  VSIDEResolvedNonMSBuildProjectOutputs = <VSIDEResolvedNonMSBuildProjectOutputs />
  VsInstallRoot                  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional
  VSLANG                         = 1033
  VSSKUEDITION                   = Professional
  windir                         = C:\WINDOWS
  WindowsSDK80Path               = 
Initial items:
Reference
  Echoes
Compile
  Class1.pas
Compile
  Properties\AssemblyInfo.pas
Compile
  Properties\Resources.Designer.pas
Compile
  Properties\Settings.Designer.pas
EmbeddedResource
  Properties\Resources.resx
None
  Properties\Settings.settings
Folder
  Properties\
AvailableItemName
  Resource
AvailableItemName
  PRIResource
AvailableItemName
  AppxManifest
AvailableItemName
  ApplicationDefinition
AvailableItemName
  Page
AvailableItemName
  SplashScreen
AvailableItemName
  DesignData
AvailableItemName
  DesignDataWithDesignTimeCreatableTypes
Building with tools version "15.0".
Target "_ValidateEBuild" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.targets" from project "C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements" (entry point):
Target "Build" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.targets" from project "C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements" (entry point):
	Using "MSBuildTask" task from assembly "RemObjects.EBuild.MSBuild, Version=10.0.0.2344, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3df3cad1b7aa5098".
	Task "MSBuildTask"
		Task Parameter:Goal=Build
		Task Parameter:ProjectFile=ClassLibrary1.elements
		Task Parameter:Configuration=Debug
		Task Parameter:XmlDetailsFile=C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\obj\Debug\ClassLibrary1.xml
		Task Parameter:Verbosity=diagnostic
		Task Parameter:Device=True
		Task Parameter:Simulator=False
		Task Parameter:MaximumMessageCount=1000
		Task Parameter:OutOfProcess=True
		RemObjects EBuild. An open source build engine for Elements and beyond.
		Copyright RemObjects Software 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. Created by marc hoffman.
		Version 10.0.0.2344 (develop) built on talax, 20181112-204643. Commit e79f74d.
		   -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.BuildSolution started.
		      -> Project ClassLibrary1 started.
		         -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsBuildProject started for ClassLibrary1.
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsSanityCheck started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsSanityCheck finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0030s (0.0040s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms started for ClassLibrary1.
		               Preparing target 'Echoes' (platform 'Echoes').
		D:             Target-specific Settings, before prepare
		D:               - <Mode = Echoes [Target: Echoes]>
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreflightEchoes started for ClassLibrary1.
		                  Reference Assemblies base path is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework',
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreflightEchoes finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0130s (0.0140s).
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		                  Adding implicit package reference to 'NETStandard.Library:2.0'.
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0288s (0.0428s).
		D:             Target-specific Settings, after prepare
		D:               - <IDE:TargetInfo = .NETStandard2.0 (compatible with netstandard2.0) [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NETStandardVersion = 2.0 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetCacheFolder = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Packages\NuGet [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetPlatformName = netstandard [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetPlatformVersion = 2.0 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <SubMode = .NETStandard [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkName = .NETStandard [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkNameLong = .NETStandard,Version=v2.0 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkVersion = 2.0 [Target: Echoes]>
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0516s (0.0606s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsApplyLegacySettings started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		               Mapping DefineConstants=DEBUG;TRACE; to ConditionalDefines
		               Mapping AssemblyName=ClassLibrary1 to BinaryName
		               Mapping CpuType=anycpu to Architecture
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsApplyLegacySettings finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0020s (0.0020s).
		            -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms skipped for ClassLibrary1, already ran.
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCheckForTargetlessReferences started for ClassLibrary1.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCheckForTargetlessReferences finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0040s (0.0050s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveReferences started for ClassLibrary1.
		               -> Target Echoes started.
		D:                Using cached data for ResolveReferences (10:03 PM <= 10:03 PM)
		               <- Target Echoes finished.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveReferences finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0391s (0.0451s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveSourceFiles started for ClassLibrary1.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveSourceFiles finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0120s (0.0130s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompile started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompileEchoes started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveContent started for ClassLibrary1.
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveContent finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0010s (0.0010s).
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveResourceFiles started for ClassLibrary1.
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveResourceFiles finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0010s (0.0010s).
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesProcessResources started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		D:                   Using cached data for EchoesResources (10:03 PM <= 10:03 PM)
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesProcessResources finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0089s (0.0109s).
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesResolveXamlFiles started for ClassLibrary1.
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesResolveXamlFiles finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0000s (0.0000s).
		                  -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesGenerateVBMyClass skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompileEchoes finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0000s (0.0139s).
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompileToffee skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompileCooper skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompileIsland skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreCompile finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0000s (0.1396s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCompile started for ClassLibrary1.
		D:             Loading compiler from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Bin\RemObjects.Elements.dll'
		D:             Using cached data for CoreCompile (10:03 PM <= 10:03 PM)
		D:             CompilerOutput for Echoes
		D:               - <CompilerOutput: C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <CompilerOutput: C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <CompilerOutput: C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.pdb [Target: Echoes]>
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCompile finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.6373s (0.7790s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompile started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompileEchoes started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesGenerateDepsJsonFile started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesGenerateDepsJsonFile finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0230s (0.0240s).
		                  -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsEchoesGenerateRuntimeConfigJsonFile skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompileEchoes finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0000s (0.0260s).
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompileToffee skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompileCooper skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompileIsland skipped for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, condition not met.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPostCompile finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0000s (0.0290s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsLink started for ClassLibrary1.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsLink finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0020s (0.8120s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsDetermineFinalOutput started for ClassLibrary1.
		               -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveContent skipped for ClassLibrary1, already ran.
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsDetermineFinalOutputEchoes started for ClassLibrary1, Echoes.
		D:                Copying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll'
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsDetermineFinalOutputEchoes finished for ClassLibrary1, Echoes, took 0.0140s (0.0150s).
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsDetermineFinalOutput finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0160s (0.8279s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsExpandCopyToOutputDirectoryPaths started for ClassLibrary1.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsExpandCopyToOutputDirectoryPaths finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0010s (0.0020s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCopyFinalOutput started for ClassLibrary1.
		D:             Copying to C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug
		D:             Generated Files for 'ClassLibrary1' target 'Echoes':
		D:               ClassLibrary1.deps.json (C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.deps.json)
		D:               ClassLibrary1.dll (C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll)
		D:               ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb (C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb)
		D:               ClassLibrary1.pdb (C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.pdb)
		D:               Echoes.dll (C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll)
		D:               Echoes.dll.mdb (C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll.mdb)
		D:               Echoes.pdb (C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.pdb)
		               Final Output for 'ClassLibrary1':
		                 ClassLibrary1.deps.json (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.deps.json)
		                 ClassLibrary1.dll (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.dll)
		                 ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb)
		                 ClassLibrary1.pdb (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.pdb)
		                 Echoes.dll (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.dll)
		                 Echoes.dll.mdb (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.dll.mdb)
		                 Echoes.pdb (C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.pdb)
		               Final Output for Referencing:
		                 ClassLibrary1 (C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll)
		                 Echoes (C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll)
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCopyFinalOutput finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0510s (0.8819s).
		         <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsBuildProject finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.0000s (0.8829s).
		      <- Project ClassLibrary1 finished, took 0.8829s.
		      Project 'ClassLibrary1' built successfully.
		      Solution 'ClassLibrary1' built successfully.
		   <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.BuildSolution finished for ClassLibrary1, took 0.9139s (0.9169s).
		Output Item(s): 
    FinalOutput=
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.deps.json
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.dll
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.dll.mdb
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.pdb
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.dll
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.dll.mdb
        C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\Echoes.pdb
		Output Item(s): 
    FinalOutputForReferencing=
        C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\Echoes\ClassLibrary1.dll
        C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Echoes\Reference Assemblies\NETStandard\Echoes.dll
		Output Property: FinalOutputXml=C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Obj\ClassLibrary1-2BC2EB8EE2662C929D06ABE866BDCBE6F3CDBA9C\Debug\FinalOutput.xml
		Output Property: FullOutputPath=C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\Bin\Debug\ClassLibrary1.dll
		Output Property: AdditionalSourceFiles=
Done building project "ClassLibrary1.elements".

Build succeeded.
------ Build started: Project: Insteon, Configuration: Debug ------
Build started.
Project "Insteon.elements" (default targets):
Initial properties:
  AllowGlobals                   = False
  AllowLegacyCreate              = False
  AllowLegacyOutParams           = False
  AllowLegacyWith                = False
  AllowUnsafeCode                = False
  ALLUSERSPROFILE                = C:\ProgramData
  AndroidTargetsPath             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\MDD\Android\V150\
  APPDATA                        = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Roaming
  ApplicationIcon                = Properties\App.ico
  AssemblyName                   = Insteon
  BuildingInsideVisualStudio     = true
  CaptureConsoleOutput           = False
  CommonProgramFiles             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
  CommonProgramW6432             = C:\Program Files\Common Files
  COMPUTERNAME                   = DENTOUCH
  ComSpec                        = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
  Conditionals                   = DEBUG;TRACE
  Configuration                  = Debug
  CpuType                        = anycpu
  CurrentSolutionConfigurationContents = <SolutionConfiguration>
<ProjectConfiguration Project="{21822f20-a0f1-459f-aa79-3e1091bfd0ff}" AbsolutePath="C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\Insteon.elements">Debug</ProjectConfiguration>
<ProjectConfiguration Project="{0a5bcd9e-b3a4-4a16-b137-c770e23cf957}" AbsolutePath="C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements">Debug</ProjectConfiguration>
</SolutionConfiguration>
  DevEnvDir                      = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\
  Device                         = true
  DriverData                     = C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverData
  EBuildMSBuildProjectFile       = Insteon.elements
  EBuildXmlDetailsFile           = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\obj\Debug\Insteon.xml
  EnableAsserts                  = True
  EnableUnmanagedDebugging       = False
  FrameworkSDKRoot               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\
  GenerateMDB                    = True
  GeneratePDB                    = True
  GetTargetPathDependsOn         = ;
  HOMEDRIVE                      = C:
  HOMEPATH                       = \Users\mtied
  iOSTargetsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\MDD\iOS\V150\
  IsFullBuild                    = true
  LOCALAPPDATA                   = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local
  LOGONSERVER                    = \\DENTOUCH
  Mode                           = Echoes
  MSBuildAssemblyVersion         = 15.0
  MSBuildBinPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildExtensionsPath          = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildExtensionsPath32        = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildExtensionsPath64        = C:\Program Files\MSBuild
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath      = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath32    = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsPath64    = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\
  MSBuildFrameworkToolsRoot      = C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\
  MSBuildLoadMicrosoftTargetsReadOnly = true
  MSBuildNodeCount               = 1
  MSBuildProgramFiles32          = C:\Program Files (x86)
  MSBuildProjectDefaultTargets   = Build
  MSBuildProjectDirectory        = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon
  MSBuildProjectDirectoryNoRoot  = Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon
  MSBuildProjectExtension        = .elements
  MSBuildProjectFile             = Insteon.elements
  MSBuildProjectFullPath         = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\Insteon.elements
  MSBuildProjectName             = Insteon
  MSBuildRuntimeType             = Full
  MSBuildRuntimeVersion          = 4.0.30319
  MSBuildSDKsPath                = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Sdks
  MSBuildStartupDirectory        = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE
  MSBuildToolsPath               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildToolsPath32             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin
  MSBuildToolsPath64             = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\amd64
  MSBuildToolsRoot               = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild
  MSBuildToolsVersion            = 15.0
  MSBuildUserExtensionsPath      = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSBuild
  MSBuildVersion                 = 15.8.169
  Name                           = Insteon
  NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS           = 8
  OneDrive                       = C:\Users\mtied\OneDrive
  Optimize                       = False
  OS                             = Windows_NT
  OutDir                         = .\bin\Debug\
  OutOfProcess                   = true
  OutputPath                     = .\bin\Debug\
  OutputType                     = WinExe
  Path                           = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\dotnet\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Elements\Bin;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Programs\Fiddler;C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
  PATHEXT                        = .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
  PkgDefApplicationConfigFile    = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\15.0_804f84f8\devenv.exe.config
  PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE         = x86
  PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432         = AMD64
  PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER           = Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
  PROCESSOR_LEVEL                = 6
  PROCESSOR_REVISION             = 3c03
  ProductVersion                 = 3.5
  ProgramData                    = C:\ProgramData
  ProgramFiles                   = C:\Program Files (x86)
  ProgramW6432                   = C:\Program Files
  ProjectGuid                    = {21822f20-a0f1-459f-aa79-3e1091bfd0ff}
  ProjectTypeGuids               = {89896941-7261-4476-8385-4DA3CE9FDB83};{60dc8134-eba5-43b8-bcc9-bb4bc16c2548};{656346D9-4656-40DA-A068-22D5425D4639}
  PSModulePath                   = C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\PowerShell\Modules\
  PUBLIC                         = C:\Users\Public
  RegisterForComInterop          = False
  RootNamespace                  = Insteon
  RoslynTargetsPath              = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Roslyn
  RuntimeVersion                 = v25
  SDK35ToolsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\
  SDK40ToolsPath                 = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\NETFX 4.6.1 Tools\
  SESSIONNAME                    = Console
  Simulator                      = false
  SolutionDir                    = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\
  SolutionExt                    = .sln
  SolutionFileName               = Insteon.sln
  SolutionName                   = Insteon
  SolutionPath                   = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon.sln
  StartMode                      = Project
  SubMode                        = .NET
  SystemDrive                    = C:
  SystemRoot                     = C:\WINDOWS
  TargetDir                      = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\bin\Debug\
  TargetExt                      = .exe
  TargetFileName                 = Insteon.exe
  TargetFrameworkIdentifier      = .NETFramework
  TargetFrameworkMoniker         = .NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2
  TargetFrameworkProfile         = 
  TargetFrameworkVersion         = v4.7.2
  TargetName                     = Insteon
  TargetPath                     = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\bin\Debug\Insteon.exe
  TargetPlatformIdentifier       = Windows
  TargetPlatformMoniker          = Windows,Version=7.0
  TargetPlatformSdkPath          = 
  TargetPlatformVersion          = 7.0
  TEMP                           = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Temp
  TMP                            = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\Temp
  TreatWarningsAsErrors          = False
  USERDOMAIN                     = DENTOUCH
  USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE      = DENTOUCH
  USERNAME                       = mtied
  USERPROFILE                    = C:\Users\mtied
  UsesEBuild                     = True
  UTFOutput                      = true
  VCTargetsPath                  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\
  VCTargetsPath10                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\
  VCTargetsPath11                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\
  VCTargetsPath12                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\
  VCTargetsPath14                = C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\
  Verbosity                      = diagnostic
  VisualStudioDir                = C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017
  VisualStudioEdition            = Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017
  VisualStudioStyleErrors        = true
  VisualStudioVersion            = 15.0
  VSAPPIDDIR                     = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\
  VSAPPIDNAME                    = devenv.exe
  VSIDEResolvedNonMSBuildProjectOutputs = <VSIDEResolvedNonMSBuildProjectOutputs />
  VsInstallRoot                  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional
  VSLANG                         = 1033
  VSSKUEDITION                   = Professional
  WarnOnCaseMismatch             = True
  windir                         = C:\WINDOWS
  WindowsSDK80Path               = 
  XmlDoc                         = False
  XmlDocWarningLevel             = WarningOnPublicMembers
Initial items:
Reference
  mscorlib
Reference
  Newtonsoft.Json
Reference
  PresentationCore
Reference
  PresentationFramework
Reference
  ReachFramework
Reference
  System
Reference
  System.Data
Reference
  System.Drawing
Reference
  System.Windows.Forms
Reference
  System.Xaml
Reference
  System.Xml
Reference
  UIAutomationProvider
Reference
  UIAutomationTypes
Reference
  WindowsBase
Reference
  System.Core
Reference
  System.Xml.Linq
Reference
  System.Data.DataSetExtensions
ApplicationDefinition
  App.xaml
Compile
  App.xaml.pas
Compile
  InsteonViewmodels\AuthenticationViewmodel.pas
Compile
  InsteonViewmodels\InsteonViewmodel.pas
Compile
  Views\Account.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\AccountKeys.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\Alerts.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\Cameras.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\Contacts.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\Devices.xaml.pas
Compile
  Views\Houses.xaml.pas
Compile
  Window1.xaml.pas
Compile
  Properties\AssemblyInfo.pas
Compile
  Properties\Resources.Designer.pas
Compile
  Properties\Settings.Designer.pas
Page
  Window1.xaml
Page
  Views\Contacts.xaml
Page
  Views\Alerts.xaml
Page
  Views\Cameras.xaml
Page
  Views\Devices.xaml
Page
  Views\Houses.xaml
Page
  Views\Account.xaml
Page
  Views\AccountKeys.xaml
None
  Properties\App.ico
None
  Properties\Settings.settings
EmbeddedResource
  Properties\Resources.resx
Folder
  InsteonViewmodels
Folder
  Views
Folder
  Properties\
Content
  packages.config
ProjectReference
  ..\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements
AvailableItemName
  Resource
AvailableItemName
  PRIResource
AvailableItemName
  AppxManifest
AvailableItemName
  ApplicationDefinition
AvailableItemName
  Page
AvailableItemName
  SplashScreen
AvailableItemName
  DesignData
AvailableItemName
  DesignDataWithDesignTimeCreatableTypes
Building with tools version "15.0".
Target "_ValidateEBuild" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Echoes.targets" from project "C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\Insteon.elements" (entry point):
Target "Build" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Echoes.targets" from project "C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\Insteon.elements" (entry point):
	Task "MSBuildTask"
		Task Parameter:Goal=Build
		Task Parameter:ProjectFile=Insteon.elements
		Task Parameter:Configuration=Debug
		Task Parameter:XmlDetailsFile=C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\Insteon\obj\Debug\Insteon.xml
		Task Parameter:Verbosity=diagnostic
		Task Parameter:Device=True
		Task Parameter:Simulator=False
		Task Parameter:MaximumMessageCount=1000
		Task Parameter:OutOfProcess=True
		   Missing dependent project '..\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements' referenced from 'Insteon', but project path 'C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements' is valid.
		RemObjects EBuild. An open source build engine for Elements and beyond.
		Copyright RemObjects Software 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. Created by marc hoffman.
		Version 10.0.0.2344 (develop) built on talax, 20181112-204643. Commit e79f74d.
		   Missing dependent project '..\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements' referenced from 'Insteon', but project path 'C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.elements' is valid.
		   -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.BuildSolution started.
		      -> Project Insteon started.
		         -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsBuildProject started for Insteon.
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsSanityCheck started for Insteon, Echoes.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsSanityCheck finished for Insteon, Echoes, took 0.0030s (0.0050s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms started for Insteon.
		               Preparing target 'Echoes' (platform 'Echoes').
		D:             Target-specific Settings, before prepare
		D:               - <SubMode = .NET [Target: Echoes]>
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreflightEchoes started for Insteon.
		                  Reference Assemblies base path is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework',
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreflightEchoes finished for Insteon, took 0.0130s (0.0130s).
		               -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform started for Insteon, Echoes.
		                  Reference Assemblies path for .NET is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework',
		               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform finished for Insteon, Echoes, took 0.0270s (0.0410s).
		D:             Target-specific Settings, after prepare
		D:               - <IDE:TargetInfo = .NET4.7.2 (compatible with netstandard2.0) [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NETStandardVersion = 2.0 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetCacheFolder = C:\Users\mtied\AppData\Local\RemObjects Software\EBuild\Packages\NuGet [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetPlatformName = net [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <NuGetPlatformVersion = 4.7.2 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <SubMode = .NET [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkName = .NET [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkNameLong = .NET,Version=v4.7.2 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkReferenceAssembliesBasePath = C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkReferenceAssembliesPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2 [Target: Echoes]>
		D:               - <TargetFrameworkVersion = 4.7.2 [Target: Echoes]>
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms finished for Insteon, took 0.0480s (0.0570s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsApplyLegacySettings started for Insteon, Echoes.
		               Mapping AssemblyName=Insteon to BinaryName
		               Mapping CpuType=anycpu to Architecture
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsApplyLegacySettings finished for Insteon, Echoes, took 0.0010s (0.0020s).
		            -- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPreparePlatforms skipped for Insteon, already ran.
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCheckForTargetlessReferences started for Insteon.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsCheckForTargetlessReferences finished for Insteon, took 0.0040s (0.0050s).
		            -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveReferences started for Insteon.
		               -> Target Echoes started.
		D:                Ignoring outdated cached data for ResolveReferences (11/13/2018 >= 11/12/2018)
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsProcessNuGetReferences started for Insteon, Echoes.
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsProcessNuGetReferences finished for Insteon, Echoes, took 0.0030s (0.0040s).
		                  -> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveEchoesReferencesForTarget started for Insteon, Echoes.
		                     Reference 'mscorlib' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\mscorlib.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'Newtonsoft.Json' was resolved to 'C:\Users\mtied\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Insteon\packages\Newtonsoft.Json.11.0.2\lib\net45\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' via 'HintPath' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'PresentationCore' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\PresentationCore.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'PresentationFramework' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\PresentationFramework.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'ReachFramework' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\ReachFramework.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Data' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Data.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Drawing' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Drawing.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Windows.Forms' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Windows.Forms.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Xaml' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Xaml.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Xml' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Xml.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'UIAutomationProvider' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\UIAutomationProvider.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'UIAutomationTypes' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\UIAutomationTypes.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'WindowsBase' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\WindowsBase.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Core' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Core.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Xml.Linq' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Xml.Linq.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Reference 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions' was resolved to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.2\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll' for target 'Echoes'.
		                     Project 'ClassLibrary1' referenced from 'Insteon' is not enabled, reusing cached final output.
		E:                   Project Reference 'ClassLibrary1' has no matching target (Echoes .NET)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Echoes.targets(53,3): error : Project Reference 'ClassLibrary1' has no matching target (Echoes .NET)
		                  <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveEchoesReferencesForTarget failed for Insteon, Echoes, took 0.1069s (0.1119s).
		               <- Target Echoes failed.
		            <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsResolveReferences failed for Insteon, took 0.1289s (0.1359s).
		         <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsBuildProject failed for Insteon, took 0.0000s (0.2009s).
		      <- Project Insteon failed, took 0.2019s.
		      Project 'Insteon' failed to build.
		      Solution 'Insteon' failed to build all projects.
		   <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.BuildSolution failed for Insteon, took 0.2089s (0.2109s).
		Output Item(s): FinalOutput=
		Output Item(s): FinalOutputForReferencing=
Done building project "Insteon.elements" -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

And here is the error that was generated on build:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error		() Project Reference 'ClassLibrary1' has no matching target (Echoes .NET)	Insteon	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Echoes.targets	53

ok. they didn’t in the project you sent before (and after i made em match, and with my fix, it worked)

send me your new project and i test again. you are using the new build i sent you, right?

Yes, I downloaded and installed what you created for me.

The compiler output shows: 10.0.0.2344

Here is the latest one.

Insteon2.zip (5.1 MB)

My bad, my fix was in two areas, and I (falsely) assumed the second part was redundant, so I didn’t commit that. Turns out, it wasn’t. Fixed now, and I’ll do a new build for you. my sincerest apologies.

No problem. Appreciate your effort.

1 Like

up.