WPF Host Application with Visual Plugins?

It appears from the docs, this thread, and this thread that Hydra does not support WPF host applications with visual plugins. However, the posts are from 2012 and 2014, and I’m wondering if it’s now possible to make a Windows Classic Desktop -> WPF App (.NET Framework) project and host Delphi visual plugins.

To give some background, our current software is a Delphi host with .NET visual and non-visual plugins, and we are considering moving to a .NET host with Delphi visual and non-visual plugins. WinForms isn’t out of the question, but we’re looking at WPF first.

Hello

Please take a look at the attached application sample. This is a WPF Hydra host applicaiton.

HydraWPFHost.zip (52.3 KB)

This archive contains 3 projects: 2 plugins taken from the Hydra samples and the host application itself. To see it in action you need to first build plugin projects from folders ManagedCSharpPluginModule abd ManagedCSharpPluginModule and then proceed to the host itself ( WpfHostApplication )

Regards

Thank you. I built the projects and ran the host, and it worked great. I’ll use this as a template for testing our Delphi plugins.