Checking your license files now,
ImportedLicense0.licenseonly has age-old licenses (think 2015 and before).
Download_ndelic.licenseslooks valid. your RO and DA license expired 2018-09-26, and the file itself is newer (2018-11-28) so this file should work for any version of RO/DA shipped before September 26.
I now replaced my local licenses with yours (and disabled my login) and building your testa app, for me too fails with
E: Error while processing licenses: System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: No valid license has been found for the type RemObjects.SDK.Server.ServerChannel
that is good, because I have the newer version installed.
Now I installed the 9.4 binaries and I can reproduce the hang. So that’s a good first step. Now we need to debug :(.