Fire and App Store Question

Hello, i came back to my Ios app after some work with android, I made changes in my Ios app in Fire, built as always and with the same provisioning profile. After that I wanted to send it to AppStore using Transporter and I got :

Asset validation failed (90164) Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/inprax.producent.app/inprax.producent'.

I checked in provisiongprofile in app and in ipa and this key is set to false…
Can you give me some direction with this ?

Best regards
Mateusz

I added entitlements for my app and set in settings (my custom file) with content :

> <dict>
>     <key>get-task-allow</key>
>      <false/>
> </dict>

Best regards
Mateusz

1 Like

This makes sense, you cannot have get-task-allow=true for an app store submission. I do believe this was also discussed in a different thread recently, and some fixes were marked, so I’m wondering if your current problem was the result of some left-over bad settings on your project/.entitlements file, or if there’s still a general problem for new project, because normally this extra step to set this to false manually should not be needed…

Are you usingf latest? iirc this was two-three months ago that I made tweaks.

Update: this was the thread in question: App Store delivery problem

Logged as bugs://E26581.