.NETCore

It’s not running properly, but maybe I can handle with changing console app to ASP app.
Thanks - your work and commitment are a model

There is sth not working in 100% - if I create new console app .NET Core, set target framework to .NETCore2.1 and Runtime Version to Microsoft.AspNetCore.App build crashes with known multiple references error. Don’t have idea what to remove to make it working :frowning:

as expected, this will need more work…what’s the exact error?

E: Type “System.Reflection.AssemblyTitleAttribute” is defined in multiple references: netstandard, System.Runtime [C:\Users\Documents\RemObjects Software\Elements\Water\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs (5)]
E: Unknown type “AssemblyTitle” [C:\Users\Documents\RemObjects Software\Elements\Water\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs (5)]

hmm, that’s at RUNTIME now?

No build

ok, but you said the app crashes… that implies it builds and starts?

Build crashes :slight_smile:

no it doesn’t. words matter.

New project, set Target Framework to .NETCore2.1 and Runtime to Mixrosoft.AspNetCore.App, build and multiple references errors

.NETCore2.0 builds ok

Ok, so you’re good for now using that combo, until I get a chance to properly look at this? (next week, I hope; certainly not this one, I’m afraid)

For now ASP.NET Core 2.1 app is running using VS - reference to compiled dll works. I’ll wait and hope to check the environment to Water :slight_smile:

but 2.0 is working in Water too, is what I’m asking?

Net .NET Core 2.0 project fail to build with one error - unknown System.Linq. After removing using System.Linq build succeeded. Also it builds when I add Microsoft.NETCore.App NuGet reference (with using System.Linq).

The problem is when I create NETCore 2.1

Hi,

any news from Water and .NET Core 2.1?

Thanks

not yet, no