.NETCore

eta ~40 mins.

Ok so I’ll download it tomorrow :slight_smile: 10pm it’s enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up.

Can’t wait till morning…

Can’t see those options you pasted ago

Hmm, weird, it did show for me… what about building the project, does that part work?

Can you upload the project you built?

NETCoreRuntime set in project file.

If I remove

<NuGetReference Include=“microsoft.aspnetcore.app:*”> <Private>True</Private> </NuGetReference>

I’m getting unknown namespace Microsoft.AspNetCore;

After adding

<NuGetReference Include=“microsoft.aspnetcore.app:*”> <Private>True</Private> </NuGetReference>

One way to remove reference to Microsoft.NETCore.App is to change target framework to netcoreapp2.1, nuget removed, bu errors still apear

If you’re still getting Microsoft.NETCore.App as implicit reference, even though the runtime is set to ASP, then you’re not using the latest, somehow.

Strange. its working here and I see the project option, too…

Problem with swift file is fixed so it’s newer version :slight_smile:

Strange. very strange. I’m building a new version now and made double sure everything is merged ok.

No problem - you will publish i’ll test :slight_smile:

Actually, I think I might have sent you the wring one of two Water builds I that were done last night; one might have been before I merged EBuild back. lemme upload the other/newer…

Check now, RemObjects Elements with Water - 10.0.0.2318B.exe

Now there it is :slight_smile: Let’s build it :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Sorry, but multiple references still exists

ConsoleApplication9.zip (92.2 KB)

No nugets

Hm, it’s fine here:

-> Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform started for ConsoleApplication9, Echoes.
                  Adding implicit package reference to 'Microsoft.ASPNETCore.App:2.1.2'.
               <- Task RemObjects.EBuild.Elements.ElementsPrepareEchoesPlatform finished for ConsoleApplication9, Echoes, took 0.1603s (0.2367s).

But yeah, that one seems to pull in both System.Runtime and netstandard, which conflict. not sure why (and not sure why that didn’t happen yesterday)…

You do have a wrong target framework though. .NETCoreApp2.0 instead of .NETCore2.0?

Ok no more notepad *.elements editing - build succesful - yeah

1 Like