Odd error one just one machine: Cannot parse SOAP error: Cannot load XML document. Reason: DTD is prohibited. Line: 1 Position: 11

Hi

Our application has been working just fine on almost every machine, except for this one Windows 10 Pro machine. On this machine our application throws the following error: “Cannot parse SOAP error: Cannot load XML document. Reason: DTD is prohibited. Line: 1 Position: 11”. I modified the source where this error is thrown getting it to save the XML it was trying to parse to the file system so I could inspect it (it’s a remote machine which I have limited access to so proper debugging wasn’t an option). The soap xml which got saved looked fine and parsed just fine in a regular XML parser.

I found a similar issue at SOAP ISAPI in Delphi Seattle vs Delphi Berlin but my issue is a little different - I’m using the same application everywhere and just on this one machine (at least just this one) it’s breaking with this error. I’m using Delphi 2010. I upgraded to the latest version of Remobjects hoping that would solve it but to no avail.

help!?

can you send your RODL to support@ or share it here, pls?

Thanks for the super quick response time! I emailed the file :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m real sorry… it turns out this is something completely unrelated. Please ignore all of the above :frowning: there’s no issue with Remobjects SDK!

Regards
Jerry